Sports Nutrition Services
My First Book!
Honored to be the “Sport Nutrition Expert” in…
- Consulting: generally I recommend 1-3 sessions over 4-8 weeks to start. ($95-135 /hr, depending on total hours)
- Local and international consulting (via Skype) provided to coaches and athletes (age 10 and up) and their families. All levels including professional and National-level athletes. Diet plans, nutritional periodization schedule to match training macro/micro-cycles, grocery store tours and development of information resources for coaches, team doctors, support staff and athletes.
- Nutritional genetic testing – determining particular nutrient/gene interactions that play a role in athlete’s health and performance outcomes
- Seminars/Presentations: international fitness/dietetic/sport science conferences; to athletes, coaches, and various sport science professionals. Topics include advanced sports nutrition strategies for training and competition, supplements, muscle repair and recovery, fueling, body composition and various sport specific lectures.
- Research: Currently conducting research with 100+ elite athletes. “Genetic modifiers of caffeine and athletic performance” – University of Toronto. Research services particular to your athlete / team can be conducted.
- Food / Supplement Development: food industry research and development; developed award-winning Optimum® Post-Exercise Recovery Cereal for Nature’s Path® (sold in 8 countries in 2006)
- Articles / Educational materials: for your coaching staff, athletes, team physician etc sport nutrition, supplements, nutrigenomics
- Media Services– TV, radio, webcast, podcast, written interviews for various publications in print and online